At Colorado Succeeds, making the case for membership is straightforward – and impactful. When you join us, a trio of membership benefits will empower you to:
Deepen Your Expertise
No other organization understands the complex intersection of education, business, and government like Colorado Succeeds. We go deeper—and you will, too. You’ll become an invaluable, informed, influential resource for your company and our community.
- You’ll receive regular communications with everything you need to know about transforming Colorado’s education system, including up-to-date news, data, trends, and policy briefings.
- You’ll gain access to programs and seminars that provide insight on Colorado’s education system, its political context, policy framework, key initiatives, and what it means for your business.
Optimize Your Impact
Through our comprehensive network, you’re prepped for and placed in opportunities where you can use your expertise to deliver real value. You’ll do more than show up, you’ll make a difference. You’ll see your time and company’s investment pay off.
- You’ll take part in exclusive member forums to learn about education issues and provide input on strategies and tactics that influence education policy.
- You’ll participate in our in-depth policy and strategy program that prepares members to serve on boards, commissions, and committees.
- You’ll represent Colorado Succeeds in policy discussions and business presentations designed to raise awareness and highlight the urgency for education reform.
Amplify Your Leadership
You’ll super charge your network, surrounding yourself with Colorado’s most dedicated, sincere, and studied education advocates—a who’s who of business, education and government. Your work with Colorado Succeeds will validate your influence and your company’s efforts.
- You’ll gain access to key political, business, education, and community leaders.
- You’ll be considered for appointment to gubernatorial, legislative, Department of Education, and charter school boards, as well as select commissions and committees.
- You’ll receive exclusive invitations to member events, partner events, and closed-door business leader gatherings.
- Your company’s logo and website hyperlink on Colorado Succeeds’ website and in select publications.
- A profile of your business’ efforts to improve education on our website and in our newsletter.
- Public acknowledgement of your engagement through earned and paid media, when available and appropriate.