Colorado Succeeds Member Benefits:
- Regular communications containing up-to-date news, data, trends, policy briefings, action alerts and other opportunities to reform Colorado’s education system.
- Programs and seminars that will update you on Colorado's education crisis, its existing political context, policy framework, and key initiatives fundamental to reforming Colorado's system
- Member forums to learn about education issues and provide input on strategies and tactics to influence education policy
- Opportunity to participate in ‘ImpactEd,’ our in-depth policy and strategy program to prepare Members for gubernatorial, legislative and Colorado Department of Education boards, commissions, and committees that address education policy
- Policy briefings, membership forums, and special events will provide you with the opportunity for direct contact with business leaders, elected officials, CEOs, and Colorado’s most influential community members
- One ticket to the annual Legislative Academy (legislators and members only)
- One “Fieldtrip” (15 person outing such as skiing, hiking, or fishing, with a Colorado Succeeds trustee or board member)
- Access to special events (e.g. ‘Waiting for Superman’ screening)
To learn more about becoming a Colorado Succeeds member, please call Scott Laband at 303-893-0707.