2017 Innovation Award Finalists:
DSST: Cole High School
& Tara Hardman
STEM Launch K-8
The Fred Tjardes School
Requirements & Application Process
Applications for the 2018 Innovation Award will be ready in Summer 2018.
Future applicants should consider these questions when crafting your pitch:
- What problem are you trying to solve?
- How will your innovation/idea solve that problem?
- Who will be impacted by this idea (students, school, district)?
- How will you use the money to support your idea?
Process for Selecting a Winner:
- Video pitches will be reviewed by a selection committee of education, business, and philanthropic leaders in Colorado. The committee will identify finalists for a live-pitching event in Denver.
- You must be available to attend the live-pitching event, in person or virtually, to be eligible to win.
- During the live-pitch, finalists will need to present their pitch to a panel of experts for Q&A and feedback. All pitches and feedback will be recorded by Colorado Succeeds.
- Finalists will be selected, notified, and celebrated at The Succeeds Prize in Denver in fall 2018.
- One winner will be awarded a cash prize at The Succeeds Prize.
- Following the event, finalists and winners will be asked to participate in storytelling and a professional development campaign to highlight their work.
For questions and technical support, contact Matt Majeune-Fagan.
The Succeeds Prize
Recognizing Education Innovators and Impact Makers